Proudly powered by CityU MBA, SHARP Forum is a thought-provoking platform where thriving business executives, prominent government officials, prestigious scholars, inspiring entrepreneurs, influential celebrities, and renowned experts are invited to:
- Spread inciting ideas, insightful perspectives, and inspirational experiences;
- Stretch boundaries of novel concepts, evolving issues, and cutting-edge solutions.
Recent and Upcoming Forums
(All are welcome to register. Walk-ins are subject to space availability)
Financial Technology (FinTech) is making its way into businesses in Hong Kong. The landscape of financial institutions is changing rapidly. Opportunities of FinTech are accompanied by multiple challenges and yet businesses can reap the benefits if they embrace changes. What will the future of Fintech be like and how will it affect you?
Join us to find out the impact of FinTech through the discussion between our world-class speakers.
Industrial and Commerical Bank of Chian (Asia) Limited
Board of Economic Advisors of Stamos Capital Management
Frank E. Buck Professor of Finance
Emeritus Stanford University Graduate School of Business
Head of Retail Banking, Wealth Mgmt. IT APAC
(ETF & Index)
Synintel Institute Ltd.
Advisory Board on Event Management
- Mr. Andy LAM
- Manager, Financial Regulatory Authority in HK
- Mr. Bruce LEE
- Director, Global Infrastructure Services, Manulife
- Ms. Natalie TAM
- Logistics Manager, Juniper Networks
- Ms. Carol WONG
- Professional Consultant, CUHK;
- Head of IT & e-Platform Development, CLAP for Youth @JC
- Mr. Daniel YING
- Managing Director, Achievers International Ltd;
- Accessor, Coach & Accredited Mediator of Cross-Border Mediation
- Mr. Stanley ZHENG
- Director, WeFi