Business Career Ambassador Committee
The Business Career Ambassadors serve as a bridge between CityU Business Career Services and the CB student population. Business Career Ambassadors are trained to advise fellow students on quick career related concerns. In addition, Business Career Ambassadors conduct outreach presentations across College of Business and assist with marketing Business Career Services programmes and events.
In partnership with CityU Business Career Centre, the Business Career Ambassador Programme aims to promote student leadership, professional development, career readiness and employability.
What Do Career Ambassadors Do?
- Give feedback on new and current Business Career Services programmes and initiatives.
- Conduct outreach presentations (to fellow business students or student organizations) and promote students engagement with the resources and services BCS provides.
- Staff Business Career Services major events and actively market BCS workshops.
- Contribute to social media and marketing activities (such as CB career webpages, Facebook & LinkedIn) and creating YouTube videos (optional).
- Obtain and demonstrate extensive understanding of career development issues.
Benefit of Being a Business Career Ambassador
- Build leadership and professional skills progressively
- Develop transferrable skills (communication, interpersonal, organizational, public speaking, etc.) for professional profile and resume
- Initiate contacts and network with business leaders
- Recognition and awards available to eligible Student Ambassadors, based on good and outstanding academic achievement, leadership accomplishments and community service efforts.
- Full-time CB students completed one semester
- Good academic performance
- Enthusiastic, creative, reliable, dependable, friendly and flexible
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good time management skill, willing to and able to prioritize a leadership commitment to BCS
Application Method: Send your CV with email subject “Application – Business Career Ambassador” to firstname.lastname@example.org.