LT17, P4701, P4703, P4704, 4th Floor, Academic 1 (AC1), City University of Hong Kong, Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong SAR
- Getting to conference venue and poster session: LT17, 4th Floor, AC1, City University of Hong Kong
- Getting to parallel sessions: P4701, P4703, P4704, 4th Floor, AC1, City University of Hong Kong (behind LT16)
- Getting to pre-conference dinnner: City Top Restaurant, 9th Floor, Amenities Building
- Getting to conference lunches: City Chinese Restaurant, 8th Floor, Amenities Building
- Getting to conference dinner: Jasmine Room, Level 2, Royal Park Chinese Restaurant, Royal Park Hotel, 8 Pak Hok Ting Street, Shatin, Hong Kong (tel: 2601 2111)
- Getting to CityU: MTR (Kwun Tong Line), MTR (East Rail Line), taxi (print address label in Chinese)
- CityU in Google Maps
- About Hong Kong
Free wi-fi service on campus. The log in details will be made available during the conference.
Audio Visual Equipment
Each conference room is equipped with:
- Computer (Microsoft Office and Acrobat Reader)
- Wireless presenter
- White boards
- The computers in the conference rooms support Microsoft Office and PDF file formats.
- You are strongly advised to bring your presentation files on a USB drive, instead of your laptop, due to possible compatibility problems.
- Invited speaker sessions last for 45 minutes, including the introduction, and 3-5 minutes for questions from the floor.
- Parallel sessions and 30-minutes plenary sessions do NOT include an introduction of the speaker, but 3-5 minutes should be reserved for questions from the floor.
- Please be strict with the schedule to allow time during refreshment breaks.
- We have arranged for your poster to be displayed on ONE board that is 841mm (W) x 1189mm (H), or one A0-sized poster.
- We will also provide adhesive tape for you to fix your poster to the poster board. You will have access to the poster board from 9am to 4:30pm on the day of your presentation.
- All poster materials will be discarded after 4:30pm.
- Posters sessions will take place outside LT17, 4th floor, Academic 1, City University of Hong Kong.
- The on-site registration desk will assist with any problems during the session.
Adverse Weather Arrangements
- If the typhoon warning signal pre-No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is issued, all campus activities will be suspended.
- For details, please download this.
- For reference, please visit CityU's Adverse weather arrangement
No Smoking policy
Under the Smoking (Public Health) (Amendment) Ordinance which has been effected on 1 January 2007, smoking including carrying of lighted cigarette, cigar, or pipe in the University campus (all indoor and outdoor areas) is strictly prohibited. Violation of the law is liable to be fined HK$1500.
When you arrive at the conference, you will receive a collection of conference articles such as:
- Name badge
- Conference Booklet
Bank & Pharmacies
- Banks: Opening hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Pharmacies: MTR level, Festival Walk
- Emergency: Dial 999 for Ambulance, Fire Services, Police
Other campus facilities