Each of the programmes is carefully designed to help students acquire the latest knowledge and skills in their fields of specialization. Students will:
- first take the foundation courses to grasp the fundamental skills and knowledge; and
- then take the advanced courses to acquire up-to-date knowledge and skills in their fields of specialization.
(Details of Programme Structure)
Dynamic and interactive classes with the emphasis on practical knowledge:
- high-quality real-world cases (e.g. Harvard Business Review cases) are used extensively to help students acquire current and practical knowledge.
- group works and class discussions are used to facilitate the exchange of expertise knowledge among students.
- professional seminars are organized regularly for students to learn from and interact with experienced practitioners (Professional Seminars).
College of Business offers Postgraduate Student Cultural Exchange programme