- Designed for senior executives and entrepreneurs with a focus on Leadership and China Business.
- Weekly attendance on Thursday evenings and Saturday afternoons to suit busy executives.
- Emphasis on continuous assessment that aims at experience sharing.
Our EMBA programme is designed to give senior managers the ability to look strategically at their business and wider business environment and capitalize on opportunities as they arise. Delivered by one of the top business schools accredited by AACSB and EQUIS, the programme helps participants to:
- define the key roles and evaluate the performance of the different business units of a modern organization;
- analyze and formulate corporate strategies and identify the impacts on organizational performance;
- integrate and apply their knowledge to solve problems in the ever-changing business environment;
- adopt their knowledge and skills in China business and the global economy; and
- communicate and lead in a team environment to compete effectively
This programme not only made me a better executive, but also through the very inspirational interactions with professors and learning partners, enriched my life by giving me the capacity to look at things from many different perspectives. Its well-designed learning mode caused minimal interference with my other duties as a father, husband and frequent business traveller, and I started to find learning more fun than ever.
2002 EMBA Graduate
Shinhint Acoustic Link Holdings Ltd
Winner of Young Industrialist Award of Hong Kong 2001