You can apply online HERE (Programme Code: P16)
Applicants must satisfy all of the following to be eligible for admission:
- hold a recognized Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or management related subject from a UGC-funded tertiary education institution in Hong Kong, or an equivalent institution overseas
- have gained a basic level of computer literacy; and
- preferably have two or more years of working experience.
Graduates of non-English-speaking institutions should meet the following minimum English proficiency requirement:
- A TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based test) or 59 (revised paper-delivered test) or 79 (internet-based test); or
- Overall band score of 6.5 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or
- Score 450 in the new College English Test (CET6) of Chinese mainland or a pass in the old CET-6 test; or
- Other equivalent qualifications.