When evaluating an application, we consider various factors (including academic achievements, professional experiences, and personal accomplishments) from a holistic perspective:
- An applicant must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with an acceptable GPA, or equivalent.
- Relevant work experience is desirable (though not specifically required).
- An applicant is expected to have a satisfactory GMAT score (which can be submitted after the application). For applicants with substantial years of work experience, the GMAT requirement may be waived on a case-by-case basis.
- All shortlisted applicants are required to attend an interview.
English Proficiency Requirement
Applicants whose entrance qualification is obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction is not English should also fulfill the following minimum English proficiency requirement:
- a score of TOEFL 79 (internet-based) or 213 (computer-based) or 550 (paper-based); or
- an overall band score of 6.5 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or
- score 450 in the new College English Test (CET6) of Chinese mainland or a pass in the old CET-6 test; or
- other equivalent qualifications