MBA Alumni Association
The CityU MBA Alumni Association was formed in 1992 with the objectives to:
- enhance the relations and liaison amongst all graduates, students, and academic staff of the MBA course
- promote and cater for the welfare and common interests of its members
- assist in the development of and to promote the MBA course
Regular activities such as Happy Hour Gatherings, Guest Talks, Voluntary Activities and Orientation Dinner for new students are held from time to time. Annual General Meeting is held every year.
[ View Activities ]
|Chairman||Mr. Bruce Lee|
All current students of the CityU MBA course are eligible to register as Student Members by paying a one-off fee of HK$250. Upon graduation, Student Member can enjoy free upgrade to Graduate Life membership.
|Type of Membership||Student||Graduate|
|Fees||One Year HK$250||Life HK$250|
1. By Cheque: Submit a crossed cheque payable to "City U of HK MBA Alumni Asso. Ltd" with a completed registration form.
2. By Cash: Submit the membership fee with a completed registration form.