CityU MBA encourages participants to actively engage in co-curricular clubs, community service and volunteer activities so as to enrich their campus life. A number of student-initiated clubs have been established to address issues and matters that are most interested to them so as to further develop their communication, organizational and leadership skills.
MBA Community Service Club
The Community Service Club aims to promote the value of volunteering in students, alumni, and the community. By participating community services, we hope to explore societal challenges and potential solutions from the group up.
- HK Cleanup Challenge 2017
- Thermal Pots Giving Project - The Salvation Army Nam Tai Centre 2016
- Silence Flag Day 2016
- Pok Oi Hospital Cycling for Millions 2015
- Speech Gala for Children
- Supporting ECSAF on a Flag Day
- Access to MBA organized by CityU MBA Community Service Club
- CityU MBA participated in Yan Oi Tong's Flag Day
MBA Sports Club
MBA Sports Club is committed to promote active and healthy lifestyles, and providing members with a unique opportunity to develop leadership, teamwork, organizational and fiscal management skills in a fun and safe supportive learning environment through the provision of a diverse range of competitive and recreational sport.
- 2016 CityU MBA Badminton Doubles Tournament
- Lion Rock Hiking in 2015
- Hiking and Basketball in November 2014
MBA Marketing Club
MBA Marketing Club focuses on learning more about marketing strategies through a communication platform of exchanging with people in similar interests and ambition, providing consultancy to organizations; building a network and exploring job opportunities. Lead, inspire and provoke innovation and creativity for marketing excellence.