Bloomberg Academy in Hong Kong is an outstanding 5 day personal and professional development program for high potential students in their 2nd year in University who are interested in a career in the financial markets.
This is an amazing opportunity to learn all about our company, our unique culture and the different departments and opportunities!
• Interactive training on our very own Bloomberg terminal
• Introduction to Coding & Data Analysis
• Introduction to Financial markets incorporating the Bloomberg terminal
• Session on “Find the story: Introduction to Journalism” by Bloomberg News
• Practical workshops on interview skills, including mock interviews with Bloomberg Managers
• Develop public speaking skills and learn how to enhance your personal brand
• E-learning – Access to Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) an 8-hour self-paced course that provides a visual introduction to the financial markets; Economics, Currencies, Fixed Income and Equities — woven together from Bloomberg data, news, analytics and television
• Get an overview of our Internship programs at Bloomberg, with a chance to interview directly after the Bloomberg Academy to get a head start!
Application deadline: July 6, 2018
For details and registration, please