In MS, we award excellent students by various scholarships every year.
For first year students, we offer
The Department of Management Sciences MS JUPAS Scholarships
- For students with high HKDSE scores and admitted through JUPAS to one of the bachelor's degree programmes offered by the Department of Management Sciences.
- Platinum Awards – at HK$100,000 to HK$150,000 each; Gold Awards – at HK$50,000 to HK$80,000 each; Silver Awards – at HK$20,000 to HK$40,000 each per year.
- Minimum HKDSE score* of 38(Platinum), 36 (Gold), and 33 (Sliver).
- Minimum CGPA of 3.5(Platinum), 3.4(Gold), and 3.3(Silver) throughout first year of study.
*HKDSE Score calculation: (2 x Eng) + (1.5 x Math Comp) + best 4 other subjects. All scores should be obtained in one sitting. Repeated subjects are not considered. HKDSE Category A subjects and Mathematics extended modules (M1/M2) are counted. If students take both M1 and M2, they will be counted as one subject.
For second, third and fourth year students, we offer
The Department of Management Sciences Outstanding Student Prizes and Scholarships**
- For undergraduate students with demonstrated outstanding performance
- Maximum 15 awards at HK$5,000 to HK$10,000 each.
The Department of Management Sciences Academic Progress Awards
- For full time students who have made the most significant improvements in their academic study
- Maximum 30 awards with amount up to HK$1,000.
The Department of Management Sciences Student Development Scholarships
- Selected based on the following criteria: i) performance in extra-curricular activities, ii) winning record in internal and external competitions, iii) participation in departmental services (e.g., student mentoring, study group leadership), and iv) academic performance
- Maximum 20 awards at HK1,000 to $2,000 each.
Note: Students can view the details of scholarship/prizes enlisted in “Scholarship and Financial Aid (SFA) System via AIMS.
** In the past, awarded students had a minimum CGPA of 3.0