31 May 2017
(Local & Non-Local)
|Local||31 May 2017 Apply Now||Non-Local|
Qualified applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply. Over the past few years, many international students, including those coming from France, Greece, Germany, China, Colombia, India, Italy, Mexico, Nigeria, Norway, Russia, Taiwan, Ghana, Pakistan, US and UK, etc. have been successfully admitted and enrolled in the program.
Admission Tips for 2014 < Click here >
To be eligible for admission, you must have
- a recognized Bachelor's degree, or equivalent;and
- work experience (preferred but not required)
Graduates of non-English-speaking institutions should meet the following minimum English proficiency requirement:
- TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based test) or 213 (computer-based test) or 79 (internet-based test); or
- Overall band score of 6.5 in IELTS; or
- Minimum score of 450 in the Chinese mainland's College English Test (CET 6); or
- Other equivalent qualifications.