Job Openings in School of Management,
Xi'an Jiaotong University
Xi'an Jiaotong University (XJTU) is a key university under the direct admini-stration of the Ministry of Education of China and is one of the oldest universities in China. As one of the first universities entering China's "211 Project" and "985 Project", XJTU is selected to be developed into a global first-class university.
The School of Management is one of the earliest and top ranked management schools in China with accreditation of AACSB and QS. It is best known for its leading scientific research and high-quality students. It now has two state first-level key disciplines-Management Science and Engineering and Business Administration. Since 2002, the two disciplines ranked among the top places in the discipline appraisal by the Ministry of Education. In 2017, Management Science and Engineering and Business Administration were both selected the national-level "Double First-Class" initiative.
Research and Teaching Areas:
Industrial engineering, intelligent manufacturing, engineering management, big data analysis, operation management, information system, accounting, market research and forecasting, marketing strategy, consumer behavior, industrial product marketing and marketing channel management, organization or strategic research, organization and entrepreneurship research, organizational behavior and human resource management.
Positions & Requirements
Young Talents Support Plan
- Applicants should have obtained PhD degree and under the age of 40.
- Applicants should have outstanding academic achievements in their chosen fields, be prominent among peers and have the potential to become future leaders in relevant areas.
Research Fellows Recruitment
- Research fellows with special subsidy: PhD graduates from world top-100 universities in foreign countries or a region outside mainland China, or exceptional outstanding PhD graduates for key research bases at national or provincial level, or teams that undertaking significant research tasks of the nation.
- Foreign research fellows: Outstanding foreign PhD graduates for "Universities Alliance of the New Silk Road (UANSR)" initiated by our university.
- Full-time research fellows for scientific research: PhD graduates with remarkable performance in related academic fields for the scientific research platform at XJTU.
- Research fellows with enterprise subsidy: Based on the cooperative platform co-established by the Xi'an Jiaotong University, the government and enterprises, research fellows for enterprises research projects are recruited by the university jointly with enterprises.
Required Application Materials:
- Curriculum Vitae, as well as other related materials or certifications.
- Three reference letters of international famous experts.
- Three representative research papers (with citation records).
Ms. Michelle Du