The International Public Private Partnership (PPP) Specialist Centre of Excellence for Public Transport Logistics
The Centre will play a high-profile role in leading the development and dissemination of knowledge and global best-practice in the delivery of PPP projects and programs in public transport logistics.
Led by United Nations Economic Commission for Europe; Integrated part of City University of Hong Kong (CityU) and Tsinghua University; organized by CityU and Tsinghua University.
- Develop and disseminate PPP best practice brief in public transport logistics
- Maintain the best practice briefs up to date
- Conduct research and development on PPP in public transport logistics
- Provide training and capacity building programs
- Government and semi-government bodies
- Multination private sector organizations
- Large private sector organizations
- Small medium enterprise private sector organizations
- Academic institutes, professional/ industry representative bodies, and other non-government organizations
- Individual membership
Hong Kong and Beijing