- Zhu, Xiaoxuan; Xiao, Zhenxin; Dong, Maggie Chuoyan; Gu, Jibao / The fit between firms’ open innovation and business model for new product development speed: A contingent perspective. August 2019; In: Technovation. Vol. 86-87, pp. 75-85
- Liu, Yi; Li, Xue; Dong, Maggie Chuoyan / The role of customer orientation in key account managers’ performance: a client network perspective. July 2019; In: Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing.
- Xiao, Zhenxin; Dong, Maggie Chuoyan; Zhu, Xiaoxuan / Learn to be good or bad? Revisited observer effects of punishment: curvilinear relationship and network contingencies. 2019; In: Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing. Vol. 34, No. 4, pp. 754-766
- Dong, Maggie Chuoyan; Zeng, Fue; Su, Chenting / Network embeddedness as a dependence-balancing mechanism in developing markets: differential effects for channel partners with asymmetric dependencies. November 2018; In: Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science.
- Zeng, Fue; Chi, Yunjia; Dong, Maggie Chuoyan; Huang, Jing / The dyadic structure of exchange partners' governing-agency social capital and opportunism in buyer–supplier relationships. September 2017; In: Journal of Business Research. Vol. 78, pp. 294-302
- Dong, Maggie Chuoyan; Fang, Yulin; Straub, Detmar W. / The impact of institutional distance on the joint performance of collaborating firms: The role of adaptive interorganizational systems. June 2017; In: Information Systems Research. Vol. 28, No. 2, pp. 309-331
- Zhu, Xiaoxuan; Dong, Maggie Chuoyan; Gu, Jibao; Dou, Wenyu / How Do Informal Ties Drive Open Innovation? the Contingency Role of Market Dynamism. May 2017; In: IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management. Vol. 64, No. 2, pp. 208-219
- Dong, Maggie Chuoyan; Ju, Min; Fang, Yulin / Role hazard between supply chain partners in an institutionally fragmented market. September 2016; In: Journal of Operations Management. Vol. 46, pp. 5-18
- Zeng, Fue; Chen, Ying; Dong, Maggie Chuoyan; Chi, Yunjia / The Use of Accommodation in Buyer–Seller Relationships: Encouraging or Controlling Opportunism in Business Markets Middle-grounds. January 2016; In: Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing. Vol. 23, No. 1, pp. 47-62
- Dong, Maggie Chuoyan; Liu, Zhiqiang; Yu, Yimin; Zheng, Jin-Hui / Opportunism in distribution networks: The role of network embeddedness and dependence. October 2015; In: Production and Operations Management. Vol. 24, No. 10, pp. 1657-1670
- Zeng, Fue; Chen, Ying; Dong, Maggie Chuoyan; Zheng, Jinhui / Understanding distributor opportunism in a horizontal network. April 2015; In: Industrial Marketing Management. Vol. 46, pp. 171-182
- WANG, Danny T.; GU, Flora F.; DONG, Maggie Chuoyan / Observer Effects of Punishment in a Distribution Network. October 2013; In: Journal of Marketing Research. Vol. 50, No. 5, pp. 627-643
- Dong, Maggie Chuoyan; Li, Caroline Bingxin; Tse, David K. / Do business and political ties differ in cultivating marketing channels for foreign and local firms in China?. March 2013; In: Journal of International Marketing. Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 39-56
- Dong, Maggie Chuoyan; Tse, David K.; Hung, Kineta / Effective distributor governance in emerging markets: The salience of distributor role, relationship stages, and market uncertainty. 2010; In: Journal of International Marketing. Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 1-17
- Dong, Maggie Chuoyan; Tse, David K.; Cavusgil, S. Tamer / Efficiency of governance mechanisms in China's distribution channels. October 2008; In: International Business Review. Vol. 17, No. 5, pp. 509-519
- Dong, Maggie Chuoyan; Li, Stella Yiyan / Conflict resolution in Chinese family purchase decisions: The impact of changing female roles and marriage duration. 2007; In: International Journal of Conflict Management. Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 308-324