- Lau, Fontane Ngai-wan ; Pang, Mary Yuet-ngor / Developing Responsible Leaders through Cross-border Service Learning Programmes. June 2018; 2018 ARNOVA-Asia Conference, 27/06/2018 - 28/06/2018, , Hong Kong.
- HO, To Ming; MAN, Ryan; PANG, Mary / The effect of "teaching to the test" on student achievement: Experimental evidence from Hong Kong. January 2018; 24th Eurasia Business and Economics Society Conference, 10/01/2018 - 12/01/2018, Bangkok, Thailand.
- PANG, Mary / Internationalizing the Business School. December 2015; Management Research Symposium, 18/12/2015 - , Bangkok, Thailand.
- HO, To Ming; Man, Ryan; Pang, Mary / A study of the learning approaches of Hong Kong business students. August 2015; Annual Symposium on Management and Social Sciences (ASMSS 2015), 25/08/2015 - 27/08/2015, Osaka, Japan.
- HO, T.M; PANG, M; MAN, R / The Impact of Teaching to the Test on Student Learning. December 2014; International Symposium on Social Sciences, 29/12/2014 - 31/12/2014, , China.
- PANG, M; MAN, R / Cultivating globally and socially engaged graduates. June 2013; International Association for Business & Society (IABS), 20/06/2013 - 23/06/2013, Portland, United States.
- HO, To Ming; Pang, Mary; Man, Ryan / An economic model of teaching to the test. December 2012; 6th Annual International Conference on Business and Society in a Global Economy, 17/12/2012 - 20/12/2012, Athens, Greece.
- PANG, M / The Human Resource Leader and The Management of Migrant Workers in China. June 2012; International Association for Business & Society (IABS), 14/06/2012 - 17/06/2012, Asheville, United States.
- PANG, M / Creating the Conditions for Internationalizing Students: Trends and Challenges from an Asian Perspective. May 2012; NAFSA Annual Conference and Expo: Colloquium on Internationalizing Business Education, 29/05/2012 - 01/06/2012, Houston, United States.
- Man, R.; Ho, T.M.; PANG, M. / An economic model of teaching to the test: Some comparative static results. August 2011; Shanghai International Conference on Social Science, 17/08/2011 - 20/08/2011, Shanghai, China.
- Ho, T.M.; Man, R.; PANG, M. / Effect of teaching to the test on student achievement. July 2011; Twentieth Annual World Business Congress, 03/07/2011 - 07/07/2011, Poznan, Poland.
- WONG, A.; PANG, M.; KAMOCHE, K.; SHAW, G. / Entrepreneurship in an Emerging Economy: A Case of Taiwan. June 2011; International Council for Small Business, 15/06/2011 - 18/06/2011, Stockholm, Sweden.
- HO, T.M.; MAN, R.; PANG, M / The Effect of Examination Tips on Student Achievement: Evidence from Hong Kong, China. January 2011; World Universities Forum, 14/01/2011 - 16/01/2011, , China.
- PANG, M. / Migrant Workers and CSR in China: The Case of Flextronics. October 2010; World Business Ethics Forum, 26/10/2010 - 28/10/2010, , Macao.
- KAMOCHE, K; PANG, M.; WONG, A / Knowledge Appropriation, Turbulent Careers and Power. May 2009; European Academy of Management Conference, 11/05/2009 - 14/05/2009, Liverpool, United Kingdom.
- WONG, A.; PANG, M.; KAMOCHE, K. / The Pull of Entrepreneurship. December 2008; Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management Conference, 02/12/2008 - 05/12/2008, Auckland, New Zealand.
- CHU, C; MONDEJAR, Reuben; PANG, M. / Tripartite Role Responsibilities: Does it Lead to Enrichment or Conflict?. August 2008; 2008 Academy of Management Annual Conference, 08/08/2008 - 13/08/2008, Anaheim, United States.
- PANG, M.; HO, T.M.; MAN, R. / Learning Approaches and Outcome-based Teaching and Learning: A Case Study in Hong Kong (China). January 2008; World Universities Forum, 31/01/2008 - 02/02/2008, Davos, Switzerland.