- Deng., H., Walter, F., Lam, C. K., & Zhao, H. (2017), "Spillover effects of emotional labor in customer service encounters toward coworker harming: A resource depletion perspective", Personnel Psychology.
- Lam, C. K., Huang, X., Walter, F., & Chan, S. (2016), "Coworkers' relationship quality and interpersonal emotions in team-members dyads in China: The moderating role of cooperative team goals.", Management and Organization Review, 12, 687-716.
- Walter, F., Lam, C. K., Van der Vegt, G. S., Huang, X., & Miao, Q. (2015), "Abusive supervision and subordinate performance: Instrumentality considerations in the emergence and consequences of abusive supervision.", Journal of Applied Psychology, 100, 4, 1056-1072.
- Lam, C. K., Huang, X., & Chan, S. (2015), "The Threshold effect of participative leadership and the role of leader information sharing", Academy of Management Journal, 58, 3, 836-855.
- Huang, X., Erica, X., Chiu, W., Lam, C. K., Farh, J. L. (2015), "When authoritarian leader outperform transformational leaders: Firm performance in a harsh economic environment", Academy of Management Discoveries, 1, 180-200.
- Tse, H., Lam, C. K., & Lawrence, S. (2014), "When my supervisor dislikes you more than me: Dissimilarity of leader-member exchange, interpersonal emotion, and perceived help.", Journal of Applied Psychology, 98, 974-988.
- Lam, C.K., Walter, F., & Ouyang, K. (2013), "Display Rule Perceptions and Job Performance: The Moderating Role of Employees’ Affect at Work", Asia Pacific Journal of Management, (forthcoming).
- Chan, S., Huang, X., Snape, E., & Lam, C. K. (2013), "The Janus face of paternalistic leaders: authoritarianism, benevolence, subordinates’ organization-based self-esteem, and performance.", Journal of Organizational Behavior, 34, 108-128.
- Xu, E. H. H., Huang, X., Lam, C. K., & Miao. Q. (2012), "Abusive supervision and work behaviors: The mediating role of LMX", Journal of Organizational Behavior, 33, 531-543.
- Lam, C. K., Van der Vegt, G. S., Walter, F., & Huang, X. (2011), "Harming high performers: A social comparison perspective on interpersonal harming in work teams", Journal of Applied Psychology, 96, 3, 588-601.
- Lam, C. K., Huang, X., & Janssen, O. (2010), "Contextualizing emotional exhaustion and emotional display: The signaling effects of supervisors’ emotional exhaustion and service climate", Journal of Applied Psychology, 95, 2, 368-376.
- Janssen, O., Lam, C. K., & Huang, X. (2010), "Emotional exhaustion and job performance: The moderating roles of distributive justice and positive mood", Journal of Organizational Behavior, 31, 6, 787-809.
- Lam, C. K., Huang, X., & Chiu, W. (2010), "Mind over body? The combined effect of objective body weight, perceived body weight, and gender on illness-related absenteeism", Sex Roles, 63, 3-7, 277-289.