- Zhang, Ning, Zhimin Zhou, Chenting Su, and Nan Zhou (November 2013), "How Do Different Types of Community Commitment Influence Brand Commitment? The Mediation of Brand Attachment", Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking, 16, 11, 836-842.
- Yang, Zhilin and Chenting Su (2013), "Understanding Asian business strategy: Modeling institution-based legitimacy-embedded efficiency", Journal of Business Research, 66, 12, 2369-2374.
- Shou, Zhigang, Lihua Yang, Qiyuan Zhang, and Chenting Su (2013), "Market munificence and inter-firm information sharing: The moderating effect of specific assets", Journal of Business Research, 66, 10, 2130-2138.
- Zhou, Zhimin, Qiyuan Zhang, Chenting Su and Nan Zhou (July 2012), "How do brand communities generate brand relationships? Intermediate mechanisms", Journal of Business Research, 65, 7, 890-895.
- Yang, Zhilin, Chenting Su (equal contribution), and Kim Fam (May 2012), "Dealing with Institutional Distances in International Marketing Channels: Governance Strategies That Engender Legitimacy and Efficiency", Journal of Marketing, 76, 3, 41-55.
- Ding, Min, John R. Hauser, Songting Dong, Daria Silinskaia, Zhilin Yang, Chenting Su, and Steven Gaskin (2011), "Unstructured Direct Elicitation of Decision Rules
", Journal of Marketing Research, 48, 1, 116-127.
- Shou, Zhigang, Rui Guo, Qiyuan Zhang, Chenting Su (2011), "The many faces of trust and guanxi behavior: Evidence from marketing channels in China", Industrial Marketing Management, 40, 4, 503-509.
- Dou, Wenyu, Hairong Li, Nan Zhou, and Chenting Su (2010), "Exploring relationship satisfaction between global professional service firms and local clients in emerging markets
", Journal of International Business Studies, 41, 7, 1198-1217.
- Wenyu Dou, Kai H. Lim, Chenting Su, Nan Zhou, and Nan Cui (2 June 2010), "Brand positioning strategy using search engine marketing
", MIS Quarterly, 34, 2, 261-276.
- Su, Chenting, Zhilin Yang, Nan Zhou, Guijun Zhuang, and Wenyu Dou (2009), "Interpersonal Influence as an Alternative Channel Communication Behavior in Emerging Markets: The Case of China", Journal of International Business Studies, 40 (4), May, 668-689.
- Liu, Zhiqiang, Fue Zeng, and Chenting Su (2009), "Does Relationship Quality Matter in Consumer Ethical Decision-Making? Evidence from China", Journal of Business Ethics, 88, Supplement 3, 483-496.
- Liu, Yi, Chenting Su, and Xuan Li (2009), "Managing Opportunism in a Developing Interfirm Relationship: Translating Calculative Commitment into Loyalty Commitment", Industrial Marketing Management, 39, 5, July, 844-852.
- Su, Chenting, Kevin Zheng Zhou, Nan Zhou, and Julie Juan Li (2008), "Harmonizing Conflict in Family Purchase Decision-Making: Perceived Fairness and Spousal Influence Dynamics", Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 36, (3, September), 378-394.
- Li, Julie Juan, Kevin Zheng Zhou, Nan Zhou, and Chenting Su (2008), "Market Orientation, Job Satisfaction, Product Quality, and Firm Performance: Evidence from China", Strategic Management Journal, 29, 9, 985-1000.
- Su, Chenting, Ronald K. Mitchell, and M. Joseph Sirgy (2007), "Enabling Guanxi Management in China: A Hierarchical Stakeholder Model of Effective Guanxi", Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 71, (3), pp. 301-319.
- Su, Chenting, Joe Sirgy, and James E. Littlefield (2003), "Is Guanxi Orientation Bad, Ethically Speaking? A Study of Chinese Enterprises", Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 44, No.4, pp. 303-312.
- Su, Chenting, Edward F. Fern, and Keying Ye (2003), "A Temporal Dynamic Model of Spousal Family Purchase Decision Behavior,", Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 40, No.3, pp. 268-282.
- Zhou, Zheng, Chenting Su, and Yeqing Bao (2002), "A Paradox of Price-Quality Schema and Market Efficiency: A Comparative Study of the U.S. and China Markets,", International Journal of Research in Marketing, Vol. 19, No.4, pp. 349-365.
- Su, Chenting and James E. Littlefield (2001), "Entering Guanxi: A Business Ethical Dilemma in Mainland China?", Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 33, No.3, pp. 199-210.