Ms. WAN Sze Mei Selina (溫詩媚女士)
MSc - Hotel and Tourism Management
BA(Hons) - Quantitative Analysis for Business
- Hospitality and Tourism Research
Certificated Hospitality Educator (CHE)
American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute
- McKercher, B., Wan, S. M., and Tse, S. M. (2006), "Are short duration cultural festivals tourist attractions?", Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 14(1), pp. 55-65.
- McKercher, B. and Wan, S. M. (2006), "Why tourists do not visit festivals?", The Voice of TIC, (4), pp. 3-7.
- Wan, S. and Law, R. (2014), "The impact of DMO website and online consumer review on destination image", Global Tourism & Hospitality Conference and Asia Tourism Forum, Hong Kong.
- Wan, S. and Chon, K. (2010), "Asianess - An emerging concept in hospitality management", 8th APacCHRIE Conference, Phuket, Thailand.