|Admissions for 2021/2022|
|Application Deadline||31 March 2021 (Wednesday)|
In supporting your learning dream with the City MBA programme, scholarships are offered to eligible applicants to help you stay resilient while coping with the pandemic.
More about scholarships: https://www.cb.cityu.edu.hk/mba/admissions/scholarships/
When evaluating an application, we consider various factors (including academic achievements, professional experiences, and personal accomplishments) from a holistic perspective:
English Proficiency Requirement
Applicants whose entrance qualification is obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction is not English should also fulfill the following minimum English proficiency requirement:
- a score of TOFEL 79 (iBT) or 550 (PBT) or 59 (revised paper-delivered test) ; or
- an overall band score of 6.5 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or
- score 450 in the new College English Test (CET6) of Chinese mainland or a pass in the old CET-6 test; or
- other equivalent qualifications
In view of the development of COVID-19 in some countries, the following two online English tests namely IELTS Indicator and TOEFL iBT Home Edition may be accepted as equivalent qualifications to fulfill the minimum English proficiency requirement^ for admission to TPg programmes in 2021/22 cohort, subject to consideration by individual programmes. Please check with the programme offering department.
• TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition: a score of 79; or
• IELTS Indicator: an overall band score of 6.5.
Qualified applicants from all over the world are encouraged to apply early. Over the past few years, many international students, including those coming from Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Netherlands, Nepal, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UK, US, Vietnam, etc. have been successfully admitted and enrolled in the programme.