AIANext100: The Guardians Challenge
studying in Hong Kong's Universities, Teams of 2-4
Deadline: 4 Weeks, March 11th - April 5th
To celebrate AIA's 100th birthday, they are launching the search for the next superhero team of students!
The AIANext100 Challenge is offering students the chance to leverage AIA Hong Kong’s resources (data) to improve the lives of millions of people living around the world by imagining the megacities of the future. The mission is to consider the increasing number of megacities and the future of the insurance and healthcare industries.
- Internship opportunities with AIA
- An all-expense paid trip to Seoul, Korea for the AIA Regional Conference
- Cash prizes, $20K (1st), $14K (2nd), $8K (3rd) HKD
- Mentoring & Networking opportunities with AIA Top Management
LEGO BRICKThrough Challenge
Kong Tertiary Students, including University and Higher education/
self-funded institution students, Teams of 3
Deadline: 6 Weeks, March 8th - April 22nd
LEGO Product Development Team is calling for all students studying in Hong Kong to help create a strategy that makes their product more appealing to girls. Students' mission is to come up with an innovative business plan in 5 slides or less to explain their ideas. Top teams will have the chance to pitch their ideas in front of LEGO’s Executives.
- Internship Opportunities with LEGO
- All-inclusive trip to LEGO’s HQ in Denmark
- All-inclusive trip to LEGO’s APAC HQ in Singapore
- $10,000 HKD worth of LEGO products