Wang, L. and Murnighan, J.K., The dynamics of punishment and trust. Journal of Applied Psychology.
Ryu, W., McCann, B.T. and Reuer, J.J., Geographic co-location of partners and rivals: Implications for the design of R&D alliances. Academy of Management Journal.
Deng., H., Walter, F., Lam, C.K., & Zhao, H., Spillover effects of emotional labor in customer service encounters toward coworker harming: A resource depletion perspective. Personnel Psychology.
Deng., H., Kwok, L., Lam, C.K., and Huang, X., Slacking off in comfort: A dual-pathway model for psychological safety climate. Journal of Management.
Cui, V., Yang, H., and Vertinsky, I., Attacking your partners: Strategic alliances and competition between partners in product markets. Strategic Management Journal.
Xia, J., Wang, Y., Lin, Y., Yang, H., and Li, S., Alliance formation in Midst of Market and Network: Insights from Resource Dependence and Network Perspectives. Journal of Management.
Wang, L. and Murnighan, J.K., 2017. How much does honesty cost? Small bonuses can motivate ethical behavior. Management Science. 63(9), pp. 2903-2914.
Qian, C., Wang, H., Geng, X. and Yu, Y., 2017. Rent appropriation of knowledge-based assets and firm performance when institutions are weak: A study of Chnese publicly listed firms. Strategic Management Journal. 38(4), pp. 892–911
Kim, K.Y., Patel, P.C., Atwater, L. and Smither, J.W., 2016. Multisource feedback, human capital, and the financial performance of organizations. Journal of Applied Psychology. 101(11). pp. 1569-1584.
Bergh, D.D., Aguinis, H., Heavey, C., Ketchen, D.J., Boyd, B.K., Su, P., Lau, C.L. and Joo, H., 2016. Using meta‐analytic structural equation modeling to advance strategic management research: Guidelines and an empirical illustration via the strategic leadership‐performance relationship. Strategic Management Journal. 37(3), pp. 477–497
Murnighan, J.K. and Wang, L., 2016. The social world as an experimental game. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 136, pp.80-94.
Wang, L. and Murnighan, J.K., 2016. How much does honesty cost? Small bonuses can motivate ethical behavior. Management Science.
- Lam, C.K., Huang, X. and Chan, S.C., 2015. The threshold effect of participative leadership and the role of leader information sharing. Academy of Management Journal, 58(3), pp.836-855.
- Li, J., Qian, C. and Yao, F.K., 2015. Confidence in learning: Inter‐and intraorganizational learning in foreign market entry decisions. Strategic Management Journal, 36(6), pp.918-929.
- Liu, W., Tangirala, S., Lam, W., Chen, Z., Jia, R.T. and Huang, X., 2015. How and when peers’ positive mood influences employees’ voice. Journal of Applied Psychology, 100(3), p.976.
- Ozer, M. and Zhang, W., 2015. The effects of geographic and network ties on exploitative and exploratory product innovation. Strategic Management Journal, 36(7), pp. 1105-1114.
- Ozer, M. and Vogel D., 2015. Contextualized relationship between knowledge sharing and performance in software development. Journal of Management Information Systems, 32(3), pp. 134-161.
- Tang, Y., Qian, C., Chen, G. and Shen, R., 2015. How CEO hubris affects corporate social (ir) responsibility. Strategic Management Journal, 36(9), pp.1338-1357.
- Walter, F., Lam, C.K., Van der Vegt, G.S., Huang, X. and Miao, Q., 2015. Abusive supervision and subordinate performance: Instrumentality considerations in the emergence and consequences of abusive supervision. Journal of Applied Psychology, 100(4), p.1056.
- Koh, P. S., Qian, C. and Wang, H., 2014. Firm litigation risk and the insurance value of corporate social performance. Strategic Management Journal, 35(10), 2014, pp. 1464-1482.
- Marquis, C. and Qian, C., 2014. Corporate social responsibility reporting in China: Symbol or substance?. Organization Science, 25(1), pp. 127-148.
- Wang, L., Zhong, C.B. and Murnighan, J.K., 2014. The social and ethical consequences of a calculative mindset. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 125(1), pp. 39-49.
- Boyd, B.K., Bergh, D.D., Ireland, R.D. and Ketchen, D.J., 2013. Constructs in strategic management. Organizational Research Methods, 16(1), pp.3-14.
- Li, J. and Qian, C., 2013. Principal‐principal conflicts under weak institutions: A study of corporate takeovers in China. Strategic Management Journal, 34(4), pp.498-508.
- Qian, C., Cao, Q. and Takeuchi, R., 2013. Top management team functional diversity and organizational innovation in China: The moderating effects of environment. Strategic Management Journal, 34(1), pp.110-120.
- Tse, H.H., Lam, C.K., Lawrence, S.A. and Huang, X., 2013. When my supervisor dislikes you more than me: The effect of dissimilarity in leader–member exchange on coworkers’ interpersonal emotion and perceived help. Journal of Applied Psychology, 98(6), p.974.
- Wang, L. and Murnighan, J.K., 2013. The generalist bias. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 120(1), pp.47-61.
- Davison, R.M., Martinsons, M.G. and Ou, C.X., 2012. The roles of theory in canonical action research. MIS Quarterly, 36(3), pp.763-786.
- Huo, Y., Lam, W. and Chen, Z., 2012. Am I the only one this supervisor is laughing at? Effects of aggressive humor on employee strain and addictive behaviors. Personnel Psychology, 65(4), pp.859-885.
- Gunia, B.C., Wang, L., Huang, L.I., Wang, J. and Murnighan, J.K., 2012. Contemplation and conversation: Subtle influences on moral decision making. Academy of Management Journal, 55(1), pp.13-33.
- Hempel, P.S., Zhang, Z.X. and Han, Y., 2012. Team empowerment and the organizational context decentralization and the contrasting effects of formalization. Journal of Management, 38(2), pp.475-501.
- Kim, K.H. and Tsai, W., 2012. Social comparison among competing firms.Strategic Management Journal, 33(2), pp.115-136.
- Lam, C.K., Van der Vegt, G.S., Walter, F. and Huang, X., 2011. Harming high performers: a social comparison perspective on interpersonal harming in work teams. Journal of Applied Psychology, 96(3), p.588.
- Wang, H. and Qian, C., 2011. Corporate philanthropy and corporate financial performance: The roles of stakeholder response and political access. Academy of Management Journal, 54(6), pp.1159-1181.
- Ozer, M., 2011. A moderated mediation model of the relationship between organizational citizenship behaviors and job performance. Journal of Applied Psychology, 96(6), p.1328.
- Yang, H., Lin, Z.J. and Peng, M.W., 2011. Behind acquisitions of alliance partners: exploratory learning and network embeddedness. Academy of Management Journal, 54(5), pp.1069-1080.