- Abstract should include the talk title, the names and affiliations of all authors (with the presenting author stared), and 3-5 keywords. Please also select at least one topic from the list of Call for Papers. The length of the abstract should be no more than 100 words.
- A template is available here.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed. Accepted abstracts will be published on the conference website only if the presenting author has registered for the conference by the registration deadline for presenting authors (which is 1 December, 2018).
- Abstract should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "POMSHK2019 Abstract Submission".
- If you have been invited by the conference committees to organize a session, please do the following: