The Statistical Consulting Unit (SCU) was established to enhance the quality of statistical aspects of research.
It aims to provide statistical consultation (including statistical advice as well as data collection, processing and analysis) to support university research and administration.
At the same time, we:
- provide students the opportunities to gain first-hand experiences of carrying out real-life statistical projects;
- enhance students' abilities to discover innovative business solutions under the supervision of experienced staffs;
- allow students to apply theoretical concept to solve real business problems;
- increase students’ learning opportunities by linking up the university and business organizations; and
- initiate students’ passion for knowledge enhancement.