|ADMISSION & APPLICATION|
Our programmes strive to train professionals who can make valuable contributions to the financial sector. We expect our students to be motivated and have the strong desire to learn and to excel in their careers.
Applicants must have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university preferably with more than 1 year of work experience in the industry.
For applicants who obtained their bachelor's degree from institutions where the medium of instruction is not English, there is a minimum English proficiency requirement:
Applicants who have outstanding academic records in a non-finance major are also welcome to apply.
Applicants who have outstanding academic records without relevant work experience will also be considered. It will be advantageous for this group of applicants to submit their GMAT or GRE scores.
For the MSc Financial Engineering programme, we expect students to have strong quantitative skills due to the quantitative nature of the programme.
Applicants are recommended to attach (or upload) all the required supporting documents (see below), before submitting their applications online. This may shorten the processing time of your application.
- award certificate/degree certificate (学位证书)*
- graduation certificate (毕业证书)*, only applicable to mainland China students
- latest official academic transcripts with an official explanation on the grading system
- English test results#, such as CET-6, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- English translation of academic transcripts with an official explanation on the grading
system and award certificates issued by the University, if they are not in English/Chinese
- any other supporting documents (such as GMAT/GRE score report^, etc.)
Please do not submit your supporting documents by post.
* If you are a final year student, you will have to upload the award certificate/degree certificate (学位证书) and graduation certificate (毕业证书) after completion of the programme.
# For applicants who obtained their bachelor's degree from institutions where the medium of instruction is not English.
^ We do not require GMAT/GRE scores. Nevertheless, the more information/documents you provide us, the more accurate we can evaluate whether our programmes suit you. Hence, we will consider your GMAT/GRE scores if you choose to submit them (this is especially true for applications without sufficient relevant work experience).
|Notification of results|
14 Nov 2018 - 31 Mar 2019
Jan - May 2019
|Apr - Aug 2019|