Related Publications of The Members
- Y W Cheung and Daniel Friedman (2009), "Speculative Attacks: A Laboratory Study in Continuous Time", Journal of International Money and Finance, 28, 1064-1082.
- Y W Cheung and Daniel Friedman (1998), "A Comparison of Learning and Replicator Dynamics Using Experimental Data", Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 35, 263-280.
- Y W Cheung and Daniel Friedman (1997), "Individual Learning in Normal Form Games: Some Laboratory Results", Games and Economic Behavior, 19, 46-76.
- Yuewen Liu, Juan Feng and K. K. Wei (December 2012), "Negative Price Premium Effect in Online Market —The Impact of Competition and Buyer Informativeness on the Pricing Strategies of Sellers with Different Reputation", Decision Support Systems, 54, 1, 681-690.
- Juan Feng, Jinhong Xie (November 2012), "Performance-Based Advertising: Advertising as Signals of Product Quality ", Information Systems Research, 23, 3-2, 1030-1041.
- Michael Zhang, Juan Feng (September 2011), "Cyclical Bid Adjustments in Search-Engine Advertising ", Management Science, 57, 9, 1703-1719.
Juan Feng, Kalyan Chatterjee (June 2010), "Simultaneous Vs. Sequential Sales: Bidder Competition and Supply Uncertainty", Decision Support Systems, 251-260.
- Jianqing Chen, Juan Feng, Andrew Whinston (November 2009), "Keyword Auctions, Unit-Price Contracts, and the Role of Committment", Production and Operations Management, 19, 3, 305 - 321.
- Juan Feng (2008), "Optimal Mechanism for Selling A Set of Commonly Ranked Objects", Marketing Science, 27, 3, 501-512.
- Juan Feng, Roger Zhan and Zuo-jun Max Shen (2007), "Ranked Items Auctions and Online Advertisement", Production and Operations Management, 16, 4, 510 - 522.
- Juan Feng, Hemant Bhargava, David Pennock (2007), "Implementing Sponsored Search in Web Search Engines: Computational Evaluation of Alternative Mechanisms", INFORMS Journal on Computing, 19, 1, 137-148.
- Hemant Bhargava, Juan Feng (2005), "America Online's Internet Access Service: How to Deter Unwanted Customers", Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 4, 1, 35-48.
- “Effects of Cultures and Worldviews on Economic Behavior in Hong Kong and Japan” (joint with Masao Ogaki, Chi-Wa Yuen, Xiangyu Qu and Aayesha Noor Mian), work in progress
LI King King
- King King Li, “How Does Language Affect Decision-making in Social Interactions and Decision Biases?”, Journal of Economic Psychology, 2017, Vol. 61, 15-28.
- King King Li and Toru Suzuki, “Jury Voting without Objective Probability,” Social Choice and Welfare, 2016, 46(2), 389-406.
- Tanjim Hossain and King King Li, “Crowding Out in the Labor Market: A Prosocial Setting is Necessary,” Management Science, 2014, 60(5), 1148-1160.
- Li King King, “Asymmetric Memory Recall of Positive and Negative Events in Social Interactions,” Experimental Economics, 2013, Volume 16, Issue 3, 248-262.
- Li King King, “Preference towards Control in Risk Taking: Control, No Control, or Randomized?” Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 2011, Vol. 43, No. 1, 39-63.
- Chew Soo Hong, Li King King, Robin Chark, and Zhong Songfa, “Source Preference and Ambiguity Aversion: Models and Evidence from Behavioral and Neuroimaging Experiments,” in Daniel Houser and Kevin McCabe (eds.), Advances in Health Economics and Health Services Research, Vol. 20, Neuroeconomics, (2008), 179-210.
- Thomas Palfrey, Howard Rosenthal and Nilanjan Roy: "How cheap talk enhances efficiency in threshold public goods games", Games and Economic Behavior, forthcoming.
- Elena Asparouhova, Peter Bossaerts, Nilanjan Roy and William Zame: "Lucas' in the Laboratory", Journal of Finance, forthcoming.
- Charles Plott, Nilanjan Roy and Baojia Tong: "Marshall and Walras, Disequilibrium Trades and the Dynamics of Equilibration in the Continuous Double Auction Market", Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 2013, Vol. 94, 190-205.
- Batten, Jonathan, Peter Szilagyi and Michael C S Wong (September 2014), "Stock Market Spread Trading: Argentina and Brazil Stock Indices", Emerging Markets Finance and Finance, USA, May-June 2014, Vol 50, Supplement 3, 61-76.
- Daning Hu, Leon Zhou, Zhimin Hua and Michael C S Wong (November 2012), "Network-Based Modeling and Analysis of Systemic Risk in Banking Systems", MIS Quarterly, 36, 4, 1269-1291.