Jianfu (Jeff) Wang is an Associate Professor of Management Sciences at the College of Business, City University of Hong Kong. He received his PhD in Operations Management from Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto. His research interests include queueing theory and its application in service operations, queueing economics, healthcare operations, and revenue management.
|Journal Publications and Reviews
- Wang, Jianfu; Hu, Ming / Efficient Inaccuracy: User-Generated Information Sharing in a Queue. May 2020; In: Management Science.
- Wang, Jianfu; Abouee-Mehrizi, Hossein; Baron, Opher; Berman, Oded / Tandem queues with impatient customers. November 2019; In: Performance Evaluation. Vol. 135
- Hu, Ming; Li, Yang; Wang, Jianfu / Efficient Ignorance: Information Heterogeneity in a Queue. June 2018; In: Management Science. Vol. 64, No. 6, pp. 2650-2671
- Baron, Opher; Berman, Oded; Krass, Dmitry; Wang, Jianfu / Strategic Idleness and Dynamic Scheduling in an Open-Shop Service Network: Case Study and Analysis. 2017; In: Manufacturing and Service Operations Management. Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 52-71
- Wang, Jianfu; Baron, Opher; Scheller-Wolf, Alan / M/M/c Queue with Two Priority Classes. May 2015; In: Operations Research. Vol. 63, No. 3, pp. 733-749
- Baron, Opher; Berman, Oded; Krass, Dmitry; Wang, Jianfu / Using Strategic Idleness to Improve Customer Service Experience in Service Networks. January 2014; In: Operations Research. Vol. 62, No. 1, pp. 123-140