Young Scholars Programme
The College of Business has launched the Young Scholars Programme (YSP) to nurture outstanding students admitted to the Bachelor of Business Administration programmes to become future leaders in the region/world.
Highlights of the Young Scholars Programme include:
- overseas exposure during semester breaks throughout the 3 years of studies for the BBA, including study trips to renowned companies and universities in Europe and/or the U.S.;
- internship placements in multi-national companies to be arranged locally or overseas;
- networking with top business students admitted locally and overseas;
- professional mentorship provided by professors and/ or professional practitioners;
- cultivation of social responsibility through community services and voluntary work.