Young Scholars Programme
Since September 2009, the College of Business launched the Young Scholars Programme (YSP) which aims to nurture outstanding BBA students to become future leaders in the region/world.
Highlights of the Young Scholars Programme include:
- Overseas study tour during Year 1 summer break;
- Special career and leadership training and workshops for job placement and further studies;
- Internship placements in multi-national companies to be arranged locally or overseas;
- Networking with top business students admitted locally and overseas;
- Professional mentorship provided by professors and/ or professional practitioners;
- Cultivation of social responsibility through community services and voluntary work.