Eligible student interns who have completed a STEM-related internship with a satisfactory performance review with academic department's endorsement will receive an allowance of HK$10,500 per month capped at 3 months in total as a maximum period in each academic year.
• UG and PG students who are enrolled in one of the eligible full-time STEM programmes;
• For non-local students, STEM internship must be conducted physically in Hong Kong;
• Suggested internship period for winter break should be within 1 Dec
2022– 6 Jan 2023 or subject to your class schedule;
• Internship period is minimum 28 consecutive full-time calendar days;
• Not previously hired by the same employer in the same academic year;
Have a satisfactory performance assessment and attendance;
• Not received/not receiving STEM allowance which exceeds 3 months in the same academic year;
• Be able to submit the completed, signed and stamped ITC-STEM Assessment Form
• Any other requirements specified on the attached ITC-STEM Internship Scheme guidelines.
1. Visit the
CB STEM Job Pool for job postings and application. Only eligible STEM students from CFIN/CFFT/IS/ MS who can work full-time basis for at least 28 consecutive calendar days are eligible.
2. Prior to offer acceptance, please report your internship acceptance details to CB via
STEM Offer Acceptance Form by 19 Dec 2022 for endorsement.
3. Submit the completed, signed and stamped ITC-STEM Assessment Form to email@example.com by 23 Jan 2023.