BSc Computational Finance and Financial Technology is suitable for students who are good in Math and wants to explore exciting careers in financial sector.
Joint degree program arrangement with Columbia University.
1 foreign language +
∞ flexibility to customize your own global curriculum
BBA Global Business is suitable for students who are good in English and ready to start a global university journey.
We Care; We Share; We Nurture Accounting Elites
Our unique programme makes you special and makes you stand out from the rest.
CityU BBA (AC) provides
- Accounting Scholars Programme for professional mentoring
- Coaching and mentoring in business competitions for global exposure
- Reaching out to industry for professional practice
- Overseas study tours for international experience
- Social Enterprise Consultancy Projects for consultancy experience
- Strategic Leadership Development Series for career preparation and development
ACROSS is your smart path to success.
CityU BBA (AC) will lead you ACROSS boundaries and help you stand out among other new graduates.
- Learn economic strategies for improving business operations, government policies and economic forecasting.
- Wide range of career options: corporate strategist, management consultant, economist, private banker, investment advisor
- Joint degree program arrangement with Columbia University and National Taiwan University
- Learn qualitative and quantitative skills and tools (e.g. Bloomberg, asset valuation, portfolio and risk management) for making financial and investment decisions
- Prepare you for key financial management positions in business and government sectors (e.g. JP Morgan Chase, HSBC, Deutsche Bank, UBS)
- We nurture students to become smart business managers for global technology companies (e.g., Apple) and financial investment firms (e.g., JP Morgan)
- Our students have opportunities to gain global experience with two overseas exchange studies, one in Europe/North America/Australia and another in Asia/Greater China region
- We nurture students to become smart business professionals for Big4 (e.g., Deloitte), financial services (e.g., HSBC) and new economic companies (e.g., Facebook)
- Students can freely choose streams from Business Intelligence (BI), Information Systems Auditing (ISA), Internet Services and Social Networks (ISSN)
- Our graduates change the way of doing business in Hong Kong and the region
BBA Management equips you with:
- The skill to manage people & teams successfully
- The knowledge to lead & strategize in businesses in different countries, e.g. Australia, Japan, Korea, USA and UK
- Learn statistics, business intelligence, risk management for business analytics
- Learn SAS, SPSS, Excel VBA to manage and analyse huge volume of business data
- Obtain internationally recognized professional qualifications like SAS Certification and Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Examinations
- Prepare you for a statistical, analytical and managerial position in the financial, commercial, and government sector
- The knowledge to design and optimize business processes
- The skill of the efficient and effective use of people, money, time and other resources
- Wide range of career options: management trainee, operations manager, operations analyst, project manager
BBA Marketing provides an iPractical teaching approach to students that consists of
- an interactive learning environment
- an internet-related learning context for the effective implementation of strategies
- international exposures to every marketing student
- company consultancy experiences, e.g. in Bayer, Langham Place, Logitech G, eBay, Otsuka, Hong Kong Airline, Snapple, Swire Resources, Gatorade, and Pepsi.