2021 Entry Admissions Requirements
Who Should Apply
This programme is suitable for
- those who are interested in starting or further developing their business careers in marketing;
- those who intendto improve their analytical skills in making marketing decision;
- those who planto pursue higheracademic qualificationssuch as a PhD programme;
- International Marketing, International Business
- those who have a strong background ina professional area(e.g. finance, engineering) but still want to enhance their understanding of customer behaviour and grasp more market opportunities to expand their businesses.
Admission Requirements (Minimum)
General Entrance Requirements
- holds a recognized bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
- preferably possess over 2 years of working experience in business areas.
Note: Final year undergraduate students who will acquire the requisite academic qualification before the commencement of the programme may apply for admission.
Applicants whose entrance qualification is obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction is not English should also meet the following minimum English proficiency requirement:
- A score of 550 (paper-based test) or 59 (revised paper-delivered test) or 79 (Internet-based test) in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); or
- an overall band 6.5 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or
- Score 450 in the new College English Test (CET6) of Mainland China or a pass in the old CET-6 test; or
- Other equivalent qualifications