Programme Aims and Intended Learning Outcomes
The CityU DBA programme aims to develop senior executives who can discover and advance knowledge and practice in their fields through rigorous applied research emphasising both academic rigor and business relevance.
Intended Learning Outcome
Upon successful completion of this Programme, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the state-of-the-art knowledge in the field of the student's research.
- Discover and apply advanced research methods and inter-disciplinary knowledge to address complex problems of modern business.
- Demonstrate independent and critical thinking ability and appreciate the ethical issues and concerns relevant to the discipline.
- Generate new and readily applicable knowledge in a chosen area of business typically relevant to their host organisations and their own career objectives, leading to an improved understanding of how to lead and manage an organisation effectively in a global and rapidly changing environment.
- Adopt innovative and creative solutions to business problems and opportunities.