Programme Aims and Objectives
This Program aims to nurture professional managers and executives who want to acquire a broad-based understanding of how to effectively manage in order to achieve strategic objectives. In order to achieve this ultimate aim, the Program aims to help managers develop the critical thinking, analytical, and behavioral skills needed to deal with complicated management environments.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must hold a recognized degree or equivalent.
Applicants whose entrance qualification is obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction is not English should also fulfill the minimum English proficiency requirement as follows:
- Score 550 (paper-based test) or 59 (revised paper-delivered test) or 79 (Internet-based test) in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); or
- an overall band score of 6.5 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or
- Score 450 in the new College English Test (CET6) of Chinese mainland; or
- Other equivalent qualifications
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Effective Managerial Decision Making
- High Performance Collaborations
- Leadership: Managing in Adverse Situations
- Employee Engagement and Performance
- Management Consulting Skills
- Organizational Change and Development
- People Analytics
Participants must select one of the following electives:
- Organization Analysis Project/Internship
- Overseas Business Discovery
(New Programme Structure and Courses are subject to approval)
A key feature of this program is that it finished off with a practical internship in organization management where students will engage with actual organizations. Past organization have been multinational corporations, local SMEs, and NGOs. A few selected students may also participate in an overseas business study trip.