Co-organized by: CityU DBA, PMIHK (Project Management Institute - Hong Kong Chapter) and CityU DBA Community
- Dr. Jeanne Fu – Associate Professor, Department of Mgt., Hang Seng University of HK
- Dr. Monica Tang – Senior IT Manager, The University of Hong Kong
- Prashant Joshi –... Director, Regulatory Affairs, BNP Paribas
- Peter Williams – Business Treasury Head, Citi Institutional Clients Group, Asia Pacific
- Rajeev Chib - Asia Head of Client Facilitation and Business Management, Citibank
Today's workforce is more diverse and cross-generational than ever. Understanding the multi-generational workforce is crucial for managers and professionals to bring success to their projects and organizations.
In this panel discussion, the panel members will discuss:
• What skills are lacking given the existing mix of generations in the workforce?
• What do we have today viewing from different perspectives such as diversity, personality differences, open/closed network, generation factors, technology innovation?
• What is now needed to better recruit, train, engage and retain talent?
The panelist members from a diverse background including academics, industry leaders and technology professionals will bring insights on the future of the workforce.more