20 October 2018 (Saturday)
||The Grand Auditorium, HKEX Connect Hall, 1/F, One & Two Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong
The FSDC Career Day is a half-day event to
- lay out various opportunities arising from Hong Kong’s position as an international financial centre;
- provide experience-sharing by leading practitioners;
- offer an overview of the industry’s manpower outlook;
- provide in-depth information on different jobs and segments within the financial industry;
- provide on-site CV writing advisory services at “CV Clinic” with HR staff of firms from various sectors in the financial services industry including banking, asset management and accounting - students can bring along their CV for free consultation;
- provide students with opportunities to mingle with speakers at the networking session; and
- have a chance to visit the HKEX Museum of Finance
- Curiosity about the future of bankingThe Contest is open to teams of two to four students with no limitation and restriction on faculty and field of study.
Please refer to the attachement for details and registration.