COVID-19 | 30 June, 2021
- Inbound exchange operates as usual for Semester A & B, 2021-22. We continue to welcome international students from our partner universities.
- Outbound exchange operates as usual, subject to conditions laid down by GEO and their respective host universities.
- Summer Programmes 2021 (for CityU students) run as usual for certain programmes. View our website for latest updates.
- Students must abide by the law of the host country and the regulations of the host university.
- Students must return to Hong Kong on completion of the exchange period and resume their study at the City University of Hong Kong.
- Students should act as a goodwill ambassador of Hong Kong and the City University of Hong Kong while abroad.
- Students must complete the required surveys and attend the Pre-departure Training organized by the College of Business.
- To claim credit transfer, students have to submit a poster for exhibition and a reflection form to evaluate their exchange experience to the College of Business.
- Students are required to attend a sharing session after exchange study to be organized by the College of Business.
- Students are required to assist the College of Business in the promotion activities of the Student Exchange Programme.