COVID-19 | 30 June, 2021
- Inbound exchange operates as usual for Semester A & B, 2021-22. We continue to welcome international students from our partner universities.
- Outbound exchange operates as usual, subject to conditions laid down by GEO and their respective host universities.
- Summer Programmes 2021 (for CityU students) run as usual for certain programmes. View our website for latest updates.
- At least completed one year of study in bachelor's degree programme before commencing the exchange programme
- Have a good academic track record with a minimum cumulative CGPA of 2.8 (for the College and Departmental Exchange Programmes)
- (i) CGPA after the examination result of Summer 2021 will be considered
- (ii) students who have cumulative CGPA of 2.5 or above is eligible to apply for the Institutional Level Exchange Programmes offered by the
Global Engagement Office
- Meet the admission requirements of the host university (e.g. GPA, IELTS, TOEFL, foreign language, etc)
- Fulfill the following English language requirement (optional for applicants who choose to study in Mainland or Taiwan):
- (i) a minimum TOEFL score of 79 (Internet-based)/213 (Computer-based), or
- (ii) IELTS Band 6.5 or above, and
- (iii) the test date of your report should be after October 2019, i.e. valid for duration of two years until end of October 2021
- Have a good performance in the selection interview, and
- Priority will be given to applicants who have
- (i) satisfactory IELTS or TOEFL scores on or before 31 July 2021, and/or
- (ii) participated in the Exchange Student Club as a committee member