Accelerating BBA and Master Degrees
- Competent students can choose a 3.5+1 year accelerating program to complete a BBA Information Management degree in CityU and an MSc Computing degree at the National University of Singapore (NUS). You will also have global internship opportunities and further research opportunities at NUS.
- Competent students can also complete a BBA Information Management degree and an MSc degree in Business Information Systems in CityU within four years.
- Scholarships and financial aids are provided for competent students.
Programme Title and Award Title:
|Undergraduate (UG) Degree||Taught Postgraduate (TPg) Degree|
|Programme Title||Programme Title|
Bachelor of Business Administration in Information Management (“Business Intelligence” Stream)
工商管理學士(資訊管理 - 商務智慧)
Master of Computing (Information
|Award Title||Award Title|
Bachelor of Business Administration in Information Management
|Award University||Award University|
City University of Hong Kong
National University of Singapore
|Study Duration||Study Duration|
Semester A 2022/23 (applicable to CityU normative 4-year degree students admitted from
Semester A 2020/21 and thereafter)
- Promotion of this Talents Programme will start in Semester A 2022/23
- CityU BBA Information Management Students admitted in 2020 will apply for this Talents Programme in their 6th (Semester B 2022/23) or 7th semester of study (Semester A of 2023/24), and complete their 8th and 9th semester of study at NUS by the end of 2024.
- CityU BBA Information Management Students admitted in 2021 will apply for this Talents Programme in their 6th (Semester B 2023/24) or 7th semester of study (Semester A of 2024/25), and complete their 8th and 9th semester of study at NUS by the end of 2025.
Minimum Entrance Requirements, Eligibility Criteria and Selection Procedures:
- Upon application, BBAIFMG Year 3 students should have completed at least five consecutive semesters of studies (3A) and achieved a minimum of CGPA 3.4 for consideration [i.e., at the point of recommendation, the students should be doing their 6th semester of study (3B)].
- Applicants could be subsequently reviewed and possibly interviewed by SoC, NUS. Applicants who are deemed to be qualified for the study would be offered the discretionary admission by the 7th semester (4A) for admission in the 8th semester of their study (4B).
- Top 10% of BBAIFMG Year 3 students in the Department of Information Systems at CityU and a yearly CGPA (at the end of Semester B) at 3.4 or above.
- No failed grades in any courses.
- Recommended by the IFMG Major Leader.