- Dilys has over 20 years of experience serving clients in a wide range of industries providing services to multinational, Mainland China and Hong Kong listed and private clients, including assurance services related to local and cross-border initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate restructuring exercises.
- She has extensive community and public service experience, including her appointments to the court of The City University of Hong Kong, the Education Commission under the Education Bureau, the Harbourfront Commission under the Development Bureau, the Capital Adequacy Review Tribunal and the Financial Reporting Review Panel of the Financial Reporting Council under the Financial Services and Treasury Bureau. Her other public service commitment include acting as an independent director of the Travel Industry Council.
- Apart from her current government appointments, Dilys has a long history of professional, community and public service engagement, including her previous appointment until 2010 as a council member of The City University of Hong Kong and her 10 years' service in The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) before her retirement as the President of ACCA Hong Kong in 2007. She was also the Honorary Treasurer of the Hong Chi Association, the largest NGO in Hong Kong serving the mentally handicapped, during the period from 2005 to 2007.
- She has recently become an elected member of the Election Committee for the Chief Executive of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- Practising member, the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Fellow, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Registered Auditor of Macau
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Accountancy, City University of Hong Kong
- Master of Business Administration (EMBA), Chinese University of Hong Kong