The College of Business at the City University of Hong Kong aims to be a globally-oriented, innovative business school, producing impactful business knowledge and nurturing next-generation business leaders for an ever-changing world.
To be one of Asia’s leaders in business research and education – in China for the world.
- Integrity and Collegiality
Strategic Goals (2022-2027)
- Develop next-generation business leaders who are globally oriented, entrepreneurial, analytically skilled, and can leverage technology in a rapidly changing environment;
- Influence scholarly discourse and policy-making in the field and inform business and management practice through high-quality research;
- Attract, develop and retain leading scholars and provide diverse opportunities to faculty members and staff for intellectual, personal and professional growth;
- Strengthen partnerships with alumni, local and global business, and the external educational community to create mutual value;
- Enhance the College of Business brand and increase the brand visibility among local and global communities.